Herbal Extract OAK leaves
Herbal Extract OAK leaves #14
The extract is based on the original technology and extracted from leaves of the medicinal plant (common oak). Dark brown powder, easily soluble in water, a biologically active medication, meant for effective restoring protective functions of the body and activation of metabolic processes.
Use in teas, tinctures, elixirs and cosmetics.
Composition: leaves of common oak (Quercus robur).
Pharmacological properties: The medication has a bio stimulating, antioxidant, profound antitumor, hepatoprotective, hypo cholesterolemic, auto protective properties.
It contributes to rapid tissue regeneration after surgery, injuries, wounds and burns, removes heavy metal salts, improves performance, etc.
Common decoctions from this raw material do not have these properties.
Indications for use:
· low immune function, fatigue;
· gastrointestinal tract diseases (peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcers, gastritis with high and low acidity, chronic enterocolitis);
· respiratory system diseases (tonsillitis, inflammation of the upper respiratory tract);
· cardiovascular diseases (hypertension, cardiac angina, vascular atherosclerosis);
· urological diseases (urolithiasis, cystitis, glomerulonephritis, prostatitis, urethritis, hemorrhoids);
· female genital diseases;
· skin inflammation, burns;
· oral cavity diseases;
· bone fractures, bruises, hematomas, strains of the ligaments, fresh wounds and abrasions.
Side effects: idiosyncrasy of ingredients.
· Preventive dose - 0.5 g. per day; therapeutic dose - 1g. per day.
· Preparation of the solution: Add 0,5-1g. of the extract to 200 ml of boiling water, divide into two intakes. Drink warm 2 times a day 30 min before or 1 hour after meals. Take for ten days, then take a break for 5-7 days. Repeat the course 2-3 times.
· External use.
· Preparation of the solution: add 3-5g of the extract to 75-150 ml of the boiling water, cool down to 35 degrees. Use the prepared solution for compresses on inflamed areas or for rinsing the throat and oral cavity, as well as for bathing at skin diseases (two portions of the solution are enough for a bath-tub of warm water; take a bath for 10-15 minutes twice a week).
· Dry extract is used to disinfect and heal fresh open wounds and abrasions.
Side effects: not observed.
Contraindications: idiosyncrasy of ingredients. (at pregnancy, feeding by a breast, obesity at people of advanced age, at the increased coagulability of blood consultation of the doctor is necessary).
Storage: to store in a dry form, in tight packing, in the dry place protected from light
Shelf life to use: in the form of a dry powder the extract is stored for at least 10 years provided that the recommendations for storage are observed.
In the case of sticking and petrification of powder the medication does not lose its biologically active properties.
The prepared aqueous solution is stored not more than 5 days. To prolong the shelf life of the solution it should be boiled.
Is not medicine.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult a health professional before use.
Disclaimer: Information have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Pack in the USA